AC Maintenance in Humble, TX and Surrounding Areas
Like any other machine, air conditioner requires maintenance at some point. Keeping your air conditioner maintained will not only save you money but also extend its lifespan. While changing of the air filters is one of the simplest steps you can take to keep the conditioner working, a regular check up routine with an expert will keep your unit from malfunctioning during the summer. AC Maintenance will require a proficient professional who has adequate experience in the field. With a good expert, he or she will be able to dislodge dirt and dust that accumulates in the HVAC system as it runs.
Annual Air Conditioning Maintenance
If the HVAC system is left unchecked for long, your air conditioner will lose up to 5 percent of its operating efficiency every year. In the long run, it will not be able to capably cool your house as it should. If dirt accumulates in the outdoor coils, the cooling capacity will not be at par. When the flow of air is not reaching the coils, then a tune-up should be performed.
Dirty HVAC System Problems
Around 40 percent of the energy used for heating and cooling is wasted. The contaminants in heating and cooling system makes it work harder and eventually shortening its lifespan. Through the normal use, the HVAC system gets dirty. When the system is cleaned, it works normally to maintain the desired temperatures. During construction, the HVAC systems collect significant amounts of particulate and debris. It is thus recommended that the HVAC systems undergoing renovations or the newly installed systems be verified clean before operating.
Professional HVAC Services
With Goode Air Conditioning and heating services, you are assured a professional touch on your faulty air conditioner. We have the experience to work on any issues affecting your system. If you want a comfortable home, Goode Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. will assist in achieving exactly that. Look no further for quality AC maintenance!
–Annual Maintenance Plans–
SPRING CHECK – 10 POINT AIR CONDITIONING CHECK
- Inspect coil on outside condensing unit
- Check compressor amps
- Check compressor operating pressures
- Inspect thermostat
- Check filter
- Check primary and secondary drains in attic
- Inspect evaporator coil in attic if accessible
- Inspect electrical connections to equipment
- Check condenser fan motor and lubricate if necessary
- Inspect accessible ductwork only near the equipment locations
WINTER CHECK – 10 POINT FURNACE CHECK
- Check and adjust the pilot/ignition control
- Check the blower
- Check the operation of the fan and limit control
- Check the gas valve
- Check the thermostat
- Check filter
- Check the heat exchanger by performing carbon monoxide test
- Check for proper venting of furnace
- Check furnace clearance from combustible material
- Check burners
- Reduce Operating Costs
- 10% Discount on Repairs (Parts and Labor)
- Peace of Mind
- Agreement is Owner Transferable
- Extends Equipment Life and Avoids Costly Breakdowns
- Discount of $50 on Equipment Replacement During Contract Year if Needed
- One Year 100% Parts and Labor Warranty on Repairs.